The purpose of the Core Assessment is to introduce students to database analysis in consumer behavior, and decision making based on data (CLO 2, 3, 4 & 5). Students will:
- Use the Student Data File located in the student file folder.
- Analyze the data and explain the marketing implications as it relates to using customer profiles for future marketing strategy.
Use the DDB Life Style StudyTM Data located in the student data files to analyze the following questions:
- What characterizes individuals who feel they have acquired too much debt (DDB Tables 1B through 7B)? What are the marketing implications of this? What are the regulatory implications of this?
- Using DDB Table 1B through 7B, what characterizes people committed enough to favorite brands to resist other brands when they are on sale? What are the marketing implications of this?
Using the questions provided, please write a 2-3 page report (in essay format) detailing your analysis of the case. Use the following format:
- Double-spaced Microsoft Word document using 1 inch left and right margins.
- Formatted following APA formatting rules.
- Integrate Consumer behavior theory from the textbook and other sources.
- Provide a reference page and in-text citations.
- Enter page numbers on all pages, including the first page.
- Spell check and proofread your report