PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS WHICH I HAVE LISTED BELOW. IT IS STEPS 3 & 4 ON THE INSTRUCTION SHEET. I HAVE ATTACHED IT BELOW. AND ALSO ON THE INSTRUCTION SHEET PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND FOLLOW THE RUBRIC THAT IS THERE TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT. ABSOLUTLY NO PLAGIARISM AND CITE AT LEAST TWO CREDIBLE SOURCES THAT SUPPORT MAIN POINTS. ATTACHED IS ALSO A TEMPLATE FOR YOUR USE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ME DON’T GUESS!! PLEASE USE ALL I HAVE UPLOADED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
1. Create an Outline and Visual Aid.
2. Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
3. Develop a specific purpose, central idea, and several main points so you’ll stay within the 8-minute time limit.
1. Create a Visual Aid.
2. Create a visual aid in Microsoft PowerPoint.
3. Develop an engaging visual aid that helps add to your persuasive speech (remember, limit the amount of text on each slide (to no more than 3 sentences per slide, to avoid reading from the screen).