Building on your initial user interface (UI) design mock-up of the organization’s program UI, the interface now needs to present more information to the user. Complete the following for this assignment:
- The interface should present information visually with icons or graphics and text regarding critical issues related to the system, such as the following:
- New orders
- Change in employee status
- Updated pictures
- New products or services offered
- Describe techniques for developing prototypes of user interfaces.
- You must add at least 5 critical issue UI design items to your interface. Remember to ensure that these are easily understood by users.
- • Submit a screenshot in Word. Or a functional application if pre-approved by your instructor.
- Describe the items that you added to your interface design. Be specific with your descriptions, and identify the particular design features along with an explanation of why they are added in the way that they were.