20 slides! With notes! All original and no plagiarism or copies of previous work! Visit the site and find a real case study!
Visit the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) website. Find a real case involving job discrimination.
Design a seminar to train the new managers who are replacing those who demonstrated discrimination. This seminar should define the new managers’ roles of establishing an organizational climate in which all employees feel valued and can contribute to the success of the company.
Choose how you want to deliver your training plan.
For example, you may choose to create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes, or an equivalent multimedia program or technology application such as video, audio, or web conferencing software.
Research the changing demographics of the U.S. workforce to support your seminar.
Include the following in your seminar:
- Discuss projected demographics for this company in terms of age, ethnicity, gender, lifestyle, and language. How might these factors influence communication inside and outside the company?
- Provide examples of cultural issues that may arise in this company. Consider, for example, employees whose cultural holidays do not align with those of the corporate calendar. Provide other examples and propose strategies for management to maintain cultural neutrality.
- Address the role of the manager as a communicator in a rapidly diversifying work environment. Analyze the specific diversity issues involved in the EEOC case. Outline managerial communication strategies to address prejudgment, discrimination, and stereotyping.
- Convey the managerial responsibilities to the new recruits regarding organizational values. Focus on communication issues and supply suggestions for how, as managers, they may establish an interculturally sensitive organizational climate.
- Explain what is expected at this company in terms of an ethical communications climate. Clarify the manager’s role in establishing and maintaining an ethical communications climate.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. Include a reference page.
Cite the weekly course materials and the EEOC website.