Choose a topic from one of the reading given, and write an anaytical essay about a topic that builds upon issues.
What is your perspective about the topic you’re interested in? Your essay must demonstrate that you are able to synthesize between historical, theoretical and practical knowledge, and their relations to the field of design.
Your writing must contain an arguable point, in a tone that is formal and objective. Ensure that credible sources of information are used, and that any sources quoted or paraphrased are cited.
Module Learning Outcome(s):
– Construct an argument and defend your opinions with supporting information and references .
– Demonstrate research and analytical skills in the application of design theories and movements .
1) 2500-3500 words
2) Arial 10.5 pts, 1.5 spacing
3) References and Bibliography according to the MLA standard
I have attached files below:
1) Project brief
2) 4 Readings: Pallasmaa, Ando, Frampton and Ryan