Identify and explain the core modules of Hadoop.
Install MongoDB database on your local PC. Create a table with five columns and add ten rows. Write the SQL queries to provide create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) records to this table. Feel free to use any MongoDB database management IDE open source.
- Maximum four to five pages in length is required.
- You must include program code and results.
- You must include an explanation about how the program works.
- You must show your work for full credit.
- You must include a minimum of three credible sources. Use the Saudi Electronic Digital Library to find your resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.