Your written response to this journal assesses your ability to clarify the potential challenges in the process of collaboration within the public school setting.
In Week Two, you created questions to ask while interviewing one general education teacher and one special education teacher. This week, you conducted your actual interviews. Your journal reflection will allow you to begin thinking about the paper you will write in Week Four. Include the following information in your two-to-three paragraph journal response:
- Identification (0.2 points): Names of the educator and duration of interview.
- Description (0.5 points): Description of how you identified and contacted the educators.
- Reflection (0.7 points): Reflection about the process of conducting the interviews, any difficulties you experienced, and the value of interacting with professionals in the field.
Written Communication Expectations:
- Length Requirement (0.2 points): Two to three paragraphs, not including the title and references pages.
- Syntax and Mechanics (0.2 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- APA Formatting (0.2 points): Use APA 6th edition formatting consistently throughout the assignment.