To complete the Data Analysis Paper,
· Choose one of the following data topics:
o Economic Well-being
o Family & Community
o Safety & Risky Behaviors
· Research your topic by extracting three scholarly, peer-reviewed articles on your chosen topic from the Ashford University Library.
· Choose your two state locations .
· Choose your national indicators.
· Choose a minimum of four years of data.
· Graph the data from the two different states the three following ways:
· Analyze the findings in your data for each state relative to the peer-reviewed articles that you read on your chosen topic. For additional help review the Ashford Writing Center’s Summary vs. Analysis (Links to an external site.)
The Data Analysis Paper
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)