A feasibility analysis, also called a feasibility study, is performed to estimate the chances of a project’s success before a commitment of money and time is made. Some of the factors involved are technical, financial, or legal.
For this assignment, you will develop a feasibility study on Sporting Goods and construct a feasibility analysis based on the project requirements.
• Provide three (3) goals of a feasibility analysis.
• Describe what a feasibility analysis of Sporting Goods might entail (the website, the database system, etc.).
• Your feasibility analysis should be 2-3 pages in length, with additional cover and reference pages.
• The summary should be double-spaced, written in 12-point Times New Roman font, and use a 1-inch margin.
• Use at least two (2) scholarly sources in your assignment and include all references and citations properly formatted in APA.
• Use complete sentences and appropriate grammar and spelling.