Interview a high-level executive in your organization to learn more about its culture, operations, and industry. Ask questions about the following topics and include them in your entry:
- Summarize Habits 2 & 3. “Begin with the End in Mind” & “Put First Things First”
- Correlate the main themes of the habits to your internship or work experience
Complete the following:
- The organization’s mission statement or apparent mission if no statement exists;
- A brief history of the company or organization;
- The organization’s structure;
- The activities of your team, department, group, or office. Include the range of services or goods provided by you and or your co-workers and the organization;
- The customers your organizations serves both internal and external;
- A brief description of where you fit into the overall organization and the typical interactions you have with other functional areas.
- Write a thank you note or letter to the person you interviewed as soon as possible after your interview. Attached a copy of your thank you note or letter with your journal.