1. Identify the indicated components in the slide image below.
2. Identify the indicated components in the slide image below.
3. What differences do you observe in the structure of an artery versus the structure of a vein?
4. Explain the direction of blood flow and the type of blood (oxygenated or deoxygenated) found in each vessel in the pulmonary and systemic circuits.
5. Which vessels allow diffusion of oxygen and nutrients across their cell layers?
6. List the vessels in order of ascending pressure within the circulatory system.